Water Flavoured Capuccino

That homeless man with a note book sitting on a store's doorstep. That was a writer. That wasn't something I could conclude by myself but something he made you realize. When I walked by him for the third time, he looked at me... he stared at me. And drained a little part of my soul, like he had stolen my wallet from inside my jacket... like a charmer. I suddenly thought about asking for it back from him but I couldn't, he had earned it, he had won. He drowns and comes back everyday... I just swim.

I went back there and showed him what I had written. And let him know that I had stolen a little of his soul too. He was drinking something at the doorstep of the same store, I asked if he spoke english, he asked me back what I wanted from him. I showed my paper, he took it, read it and said: - This is like my water flavoured capuccino...
- Can I taste it? I said.

Beautiful people are not at the top... they raise the bottom.


Luigi Bianco

Stockholm, Sweden

Comments

Popular Posts